PHOTON is the most renown solar power magazine, acting worldwide and headquartered in Berlin. We’ve been on the market for 20 years and not only riding but influentially steering the spectacular ‘solarcoaster’ ride of the solar photovoltaic industry.
Our aim is to inform everyone who gets into contact with the topic of solar photovoltaics (PV) by providing objective, true and independent news and in-depth articles. To promote a sustainable energy supply with cheaper energy for all by providing complete and above all correct information.
Naturally, we possess an imense readership and database of customers, who need a lot of attention. Therefore, we are looking to expand our customer service team - and this is where you come into play:
- Maintaining and categorizing our customer's database
- Answering letters, emails and phone calls directed to our subscription department
- Researching for new potential customers
- Co-developing and testing new tools of high-efficient customer relationship management systems
- Additional opportunities for organizing of cooperation with multiplicators
- High motivation to communicate with people around the world
- Affinity to work for print + digital media, as well as to work in the renewable energy sector
- A can-do mindset and a fast learner
- Self-organized working attitude
- Fluent in English or German (good working proficiency); Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus. The same accounts for Spanish, French, Korean or Japanese.
- Full time workplace in our Berlin office
- Chance to learn everything about the customer service of a media company, take responsibility from day one and get access to a well-established network in the solar photovoltaic industry
- Provision of IT necessities for your individual working environment and in-depth introduction to our customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Fixed salaries and plenty of growth opportunities
- Chance to visit solar trade shows and conferences
- Being part of a vibrant, open-minded and well experienced team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
If you have the drive and commitment to work in this dynamic ever-changing environment, we are looking forward to receive your letter of application and CV. Please send it to email@example.com
Review all current job listings at PHOTON.