Commission-based Sales Manager
PHOTON is the most renown solar power magazine, acting worldwide and headquartered in Berlin. We’ve been on the market for 20 years and not only riding but influentially steering the spectacular ‘solarcoaster’ ride of the solar photovoltaic industry.
Our aim is to inform everyone who gets into contact with the topic of solar photovoltaics (PV) by providing objective, true and independent news and in-depth articles.
At the moment we are looking for a commission-based sales manager. This job gives you freedom about how much and where you work. Only your results count. We provide you with the necessary working environment and company structure, while you can focus on discussions with clients and closing of contracts.
- Negotiating and closing new advertisement deals worldwide
- Contacting potential and existing clients about new ad orders for our print + online magazine, our website and our newsletter
- In future: Additional sales opportunities for our services of laboratory product tests and academy trainings are available
- Sales experience for at least 4-5 years, preferably in print + online media, or in the renewable energy sector
- Independent and very good self-organized working attitude
- A high can-do mindset
- Striking customer connectivity and customer retention
- Fluent in English (native language or professional working proficiency); German or Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus. The same accounts for Spanish, Korean or Japanese.
- Full freedom and flexibility for your working time and space, office or home based
- Get the chance to take responsibility from day one, realize your own projects and get access to a well-established network in the solar photovoltaic industry
- Provision of IT necessities for your individual working environment
- Huge commission based salaries and almost endless growth opportunities
- The chance to visit every solar trade show or conference in the world
- A large set of client contacts to start with
- Being part of a vibrant, open-minded and well experienced team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
If you have the drive and commitment to work in this dynamic ever-changing business environment, we are looking forward to receive your convincing letter of application and CV. Please send it to Nicolaus J. Yuan, Head of Sales at email@example.com
Review all current job listings at PHOTON.