Today's corporate structure
The PHOTON-group is an internationally established company:
- active worldwide
- independent from other corporations
- lead by its main company members
Our aim is the propagation of information for the use of renewable energy, with an emphasis on solar photovoltaic energy. We therefore make use of the whole bandwidth of knowledge transfer and communication:
- journalistically independent publishing of magazines
- technological evaluation in our own laboratory
- prediction of technological development by analysts
- market analysis for industry and economy
- consulting services for solar companies
- national seminars and trainings
- organising of international conferences
- facilitaion of exchange of views of excecutives
The PHOTON-group consist of two companies and several business divisions:
- PHOTON International GmbH
Publisher of magazines and newsletters, operator of a test laboratory, organizer of conferences & workshops.
- PHOTON Academy
Organizing workshops around the globe, training and certification for becoming professional solar photovoltaic system designers and installers.
- PHOTON Laboratory
Solar module indoor and outdoor tests on short and long term. Regular testing and certificating of inverters and modules, as well as other equipment and products. Measurements are mostly ordered by manufacturers and third parties. Certain testing results are being shared and published by PHOTON Magazines, while some results aren’t being disclosed publicly.
- PHOTON – Il Mensile del Fotovoltaico (Italian)
Monthly news and in-depth articles, featuring various topics for industry insiders as well as endusers. Leading industry publication since 2008, available retail. Accompanied by a free daily newsletter since 2009.
- PHOTON International – The Solar Power Magazine (English)
The flagshif publication with news, backgrounds, in-depth analysis and technological market surveys, destined for excecutives in the industry, in politics, research and development. The leading industry publication since 1998, subscription based publication. Accompnied by a free daily newsletter since 2008.
- PHOTON – Das Solarstrom-Magazin (German)
Monthly news and in-depth articles, featuring various topics for industry insiders as well as endusers. Leading industry publication since 1996, available retail. Accompanied by a free daily newsletter since 2008.
- PHOTON Academy
- PHOTON Consulting LLC
Offers analysis and consulting services for the whole solar industry. Working independent from the other business divisions of the PHOTON-group to prevent interest conflicts and to guarantee journalistic independence for our magazine publications. Offering quarterly reports on special topics and annual reports (“Solar Annual”) with analysis of the state of the industry standards and future prognosis. Often rated to be “very ambitious”, but in the end always coming true after all.