Praktikum im Marketing
PHOTON is the most renown solar power magazine, acting worldwide and headquartered in Berlin. We’ve been on the market for 20 years and not only riding but influentially steering the spectacular ‘solarcoaster’ ride of the solar photovoltaic industry.
Our aim is to inform everyone who gets into contact with the topic of solar photovoltaics (PV) by providing objective, true and independent news and in-depth articles. To promote a sustainable energy supply with cheaper energy for all by providing complete and above all correct information.
To fulfill this goal, we interact with literally every solar conference and trade show in the world. At the moment, we are looking to expand our marketing team. This is where you come into play:
- Contacting all relevant solar event organizers worldwide
- Discussing and closing barter deals for mutual benefits with solar conferences and trade shows
- Organizing the cooperation, communication and magazine delivery to events worldwide
- Additional opportunities for participation at large trade shows to promote our magazine
- High motivation to communicate with people around the world
- Affinity to promote print + digital media, as well as to work in the renewable energy sector
- A can-do mindset and a fast learner
- Self-organized working attitude
- Fluent in English (good working proficiency); German or Mandarin Chinese is a huge plus. The same accounts for Spanish, French, Korean or Japanese.
- Full time work experience in our Berlin office
- Chance to learn everything about the marketing of a media company, take responsibility from day one and get access to a well-established network in the solar photovoltaic industry
- Provision of IT necessities for your individual working environment
- Fixed salaries and plenty of growth opportunities
- Chance to visit solar trade shows and conferences
- Being part of a vibrant, open-minded and well experienced team with plenty of opportunities to grow personally and professionally
If you have the drive and commitment to work in this dynamic ever-changing environment, we are looking forward to receive your letter of application and CV. Please send it to Nicolaus J. Yuan, Head of Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org