PHOTON International is the world's leading solar power magazine. If photovoltaics (PV) or concentrating solar power (CSP) is your business, then PHOTON International is the perfect way to reach your customers. Now in its second decade, with a print run of 26,000 copies per month in 2013, PHOTON International continues to cover the world of solar like no other publication. Our in-depth, independently researched articles are written by our own editorial staff based in 11 offices in the world's leading solar markets, including Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the US, India and China. Each month, 4,000 copies are translated into Chinese to better reach PV companies in China and Taiwan. The magazines are distributed at major solar trade fairs and conferences worldwide – a total of over 700 events.
PHOTON International is the flagship publication of the PHOTON Group, which has published monthly PV magazines in Germany, Italy, Spain and the US for many years, and in France since 2011. While articles in the national editions are written primarily for end-consumers and installers, PHOTON International is the leading source of information for decision makers in the global solar industry: from managers at multinational solar companies to investors and lenders; and from engineers and scientists involved in R&D and the production of silicon, wafers, cells and modules to utilities, project developers and operators of large-scale solar power plants.
Each issue contains the most important news about:
• Markets: Highlighting the most significant developments and news in global solar markets, including government incentives and utility-scale installations;
• Business: Surveying strategic moves and actions by key international solar players and analyzing companies' quarterly results; looking regularly into new production lines; and reporting on company strategies, expansions, mergers and acquisitions;
• Finance & economics: Tracking module and inverter prices, as well as solar stock performances, with our own indexes and covering venture capital investment in the sector and news related to international financial markets;
• Science & technology: Featuring the latest products and new technologies; providing the sector's most extensive global market surveys on production equipment for wafer, cell and module manufacturing; focusing on R&D related to manufacturing equipment, materials and production processes; reporting on the latest product tests (for example, inverters, modules and connectors) by PHOTON Laboratory, which is the only independent test lab owned and operated by a publishing company in the solar sector;
• Service: Including the most comprehensive and regularly updated listing of international PV conferences and trade fairs (updated daily on our website) and offering customers the chance to advertise job opportunities and to be listed in our comprehensive industry registry, which is published in the print and electronic editions of the magazine, as well as on our website.
One ad, multiple platforms:
When you place an ad in PHOTON International, it will be published in both the English and the Chinese print editions of the magazine. To better target readers in China and Taiwan, you can also provide a separate ad in Chinese for the Chinese edition. Your ad will also be published in the electronic editions of the magazine for tablets and PCs, available in English and Chinese as of mid-2012. You receive all of this for the price of one ad in PHOTON International.
We would be happy to send you some free sample issues,
just call us at: +49/241/4003-125
Download the current advertisting rates by clicking here
> 28,000 per issue plus 5,000 printed in Chinese
Subscriptions, industry, government, research institutes, environmental agencies, NGOs, conferences and exhibitions
Click here to see our scheduled distribution at conferences and exhibitions around the world
Please note that companies can advertise online at www.photon.info. There are also various specials for advertisements.
download advertisíng rates
Anne Marie St. John
- 2011 global cell
- SiNx desposition -
for electrical contacts
on thin-film modules
- Sawing and grinding
- Sawing wire;
- Crystal growth
- Solar simulators for
- Screen printers and
- Printing pastes
- Firing furnaces
- Doping equipment
- Module encapsulation
- Tabbers and stringers
- Laser systems for c-Si
- EU PVSEC preview
- Cell testers and cell
- CIGs thin-film
- Wafer etching